Who am I? What is my purpose?
Wild Rites Quest - a Wilderness Retreat
with Jon Keen and Alexandra Hatfield co-founders of Wild Rites
Wild Rites is an organisation dedicated to providing meaningful rites of passage ceremonies and events in nature with soulmaking at their heart.
Based in the UK, Wild Rites offer wilderness retreats including vision quest, rites of passage, and soulful journeys that bring you into a deep encounter with nature and the truth of who you were born to be.
People come to us for many reasons. Often they are at a life change, turning point or crossroads. Some are no longer satisfied with acting from old adaptations and long for a different way of being in the world.
Ultimately our participants are those who are ready to be more truly themselves. Ready to grow a greater sense of belonging and self-worth. Ready to align life purpose and direction.
The Wild Rites Quest is a wilderness retreat which includes a solo fast, sometimes called a vision quest. To have a life “vision” is to open and surrender to your True Self.
For thousands of years the vision quest has been a primary catalyst for personal and spiritual awakenings where many have discovered their gifts and innate potential. Our retreat is pan-cultural and designed to meet the psychological and spiritual needs of the 21st century.
During this retreat you will:
- Take part in a transformational ceremony that enables deep communion with Nature- both inner and outer.
- Learn a timeless way of looking into the mirror of Nature.
- Have opportunity to address and move beyond limitations created in response to your past.
- Learn the skills necessary to spend time alone in the nature.
- Fast alone for four days and nights in the wilderness in a guided and contained space.
- Develop and express your innate ability to create meaningful ceremony.
- Spend time in community with soulmaking at its heart.
- Participate in and take away the technique of Council - a way to communicate from the heart in sacred space.
The Wild Rites Quest - a Wilderness Retreat is ideal to:
- Connect with meaning, purpose and values.
- Rediscover the Truth of who you were born to be.
- Let go of limiting beliefs and identifications.
- Transition from one life chapter to the next.
- Face your fears within a safe container.
- Celebrate or mark a "new you"
- Catalyse a new life phase.
- Grieve and let go.
- Discover of your gifts and innate potential.
- Experience a deep encounter with nature — both inner and outer.
- Connect with true self-worth and a deep sense of belonging.
Wild Rites Quest - Autumn Retreat
Our next retreat is Sept 22nd - Oct 1st 2017 inclusive
English Lake District.
Retreat cost is £795 per person.
* * Early bird offer! £700 when booking
before 30th June 2017 * *
Places limited to 8.
We appreciate this is a significant commitment to yourself and we are happy to spend time with you on Skype or phone, supporting you to know if this will benefit you at this point in your journey. Please request a call-back using the button below or contact us here.
About your Workshop Guides
Jon and Alex are rites of passage guides with a wealth of experience. They are members of the Wilderness Guides Council and the Association of Pscyhospiritual Practitioners. They are both psychospiritual psychologists with M.A.'s in Psychosynthesis Psychology and are qualified counsellors and coaches. Between them they have facilitated hundreds of people in ceremony, self-development and leadership workshops. They co-founded Wild Rites in 2016 with the mission to provide pan cultural nature based programmes that empower participants to live a soulful life aligned to their True Self.